Random Posts

Monday, October 10, 2022

Get Human

This website claims to be able to: 
*Fix your customer service issues faster
*Get a rep on the phone faster & get better help. 
 
     The site is free and you can search for phone numbers for companies plus get tools for avoiding waiting on hold, get other contact information like live chat, tips, secrets, and ways to solve customer service issues. 
     It works! I had a credit card for about 40 years and they recently transferred the business to another bank. I received the new credit card and went online to setup my account and that part went well. 
     The problem was I could not get the card activated! After two frustrating days trying to find out how to activate the card online I gave up and called the customer service number on the card. 
     After wending my way through a maze of recorded messages telling me to visit their website and punching in menu options, I was finally put on hold with a recorded message telling my call was important and a customer service representative would be with me shortly. Thirty minutes later the line went dead...I was disconnected.
     After trying a couple of other numbers listed on the website and getting nowhere, I Googled the bank's name plus "customer service." That's when Get Human popped up with a customer service number that was listed nowhere else on the site.
     I called the number listed and after a couple of rings a very nice lady answered; I explained that I couldn't get the card activated and within two minutes she had the problem solved.
 

1 comment: