Monday, February 5, 2018
Little Known Keyboard Shortcuts
The following buttons can be used to make it easier to work on a computer and save time. For a COMPLETE LIST of shortcuts you can visit Wikipedia.
1) ALT + Backspace - undoes the text deletion and brings back the word or sentence that was deleted.
2) CTRL + ALT + TAB – enables you to see the windows currently open and navigate between them.
3) ALT + F4 - close a window or a program.
4) F2 - allows you to rename files and/or folders.
5) CTRL + SHIFT + T - reopens the most recently closed tab
6) Windows + L - logs off.
7) CTRL + SHIFT + N – creates a new folder.
8) CTRL + SHIFT + N - On Google Chrome, it opens a private browser tab.
9) CTRL + T - opens a new tab in any browser.
10) CTRL + ALT + DEL - opens the task manager or the security center, depending on the Windows version.
11) CTRL + SHIFT + ESC - opens the task manager.
12) ALT + TAB - switches between browser windows.
13) CTRL + Esc - lead you to the Direct Start Menu.
14) FN + End/PRNTSC – copies screen to clipboard