Random Posts

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Disable PIN and Password at Windows 10 Startup

 
    Last year I received a small laptop with Windows 10 for Christmas and when setting it up a PIN number was required to sign in at startup. This really was no problem until a couple of weeks ago when things went haywire and I started getting messages that the PIN was invalid. This required an involved procedure of signing in to my Microsoft account on another laptop and getting e-mails with one-time codes, etc. Eventually I managed to eliminate the need for a PIN, but then my Microsoft password was required. Enough! 
     That’s when I discovered this Youtube How To video that describes a simple and painless way to eliminate the need for both PIN numbers and Passwords.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment